Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Graphic Design


Here is a Poster example I did in my Photoshop Class (I cheated a little- used illustrator a bit, too!) I already knew my was around the program, but it was nice to be able to learn some new techniques without worrying about learning the interface.
I like how it turned out, even though I've never been great at typography. I like the clean lines with a bit of grit, as well as the color integration.



Logo-



This is the logo I did for the cover band I was in- Wrestle with Jimmy. I did it in Illustrator for scalability . I think the letters are self-explanatory. The circle represents the ring of condensation left on your napkin after your drink has sat on it.



This one is from a calendar I made for my step-dad. It's a Christmas tradition to gift my step-father with rocks, so this year I thought he needed to be reminded year-round. I did composite images of rocks in various "poses" (think swimsuit calendar), and thought I should mix it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment